St. Andrew Bay Watch, the City of Panama City and the Historic St. Andrews Waterfront Partnership are teaming up on September 21st for the International Coastal Cleanup. We will be meeting at the pavilion located on the St. Andrews Marina. Read on...
The Florida Department of Health in Bay County, DOH-Bay, advises against swimming in in St. Andrews Bay from Bunkers Point (E Beach Drive and Cherry Street) to Sudduth Point (Sudduth Avenue) until further notice. Read on...
The City of Panama City and Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ) will hold a Community Outreach Resources Education (C.O.R.E.) Fair to provide resources and services to citizens in need. Read on...
Sat Sep. 21
Mon Sep. 23
Mon Sep. 23
Tue Sep. 24
Sat Sep. 28
Hurricane Michael Recovery
- Need help removing debris? Register for the Private Property Debris Removal Program!
- Sign Up for Operation Clean Sweep!
- Volunteers, please fill out this online form. (You may also print your own form by clicking here or pick-up a form from City Hall.)
- If you have a concern or question about a high water bill, please fill out this form so we may review your account and make any needed adjustments.
- Open Businesses in Panama City
The Panama City Florida Hurricane Disaster Relief Fund, Inc. can accept donations for Hurricane Michael relief.