Within the city limits of the City of Panama City, it is unlawful year-round to burn any materials of any type without a permit from the Fire Chief. Read on...
The City of Panama City would like to address a potential rumor about its Private Property Debris Removal (PPDR) Program. Although registration has closed, the City has NOT ended the program and is committed to helping citizen who applied for help. Read on...
Hurricane Michael Recovery
- Need help removing debris? Register for the Private Property Debris Removal Program!
- Sign Up for Operation Clean Sweep!
- Volunteers, please fill out this online form. (You may also print your own form by clicking here or pick-up a form from City Hall.)
- If you have a concern or question about a high water bill, please fill out this form so we may review your account and make any needed adjustments.
- Open Businesses in Panama City
The Panama City Florida Hurricane Disaster Relief Fund, Inc. can accept donations for Hurricane Michael relief.