The City of Panama City, in coordination with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), has launched a Private Property Debris Removal Program to assist private property owners in clearing Hurricane Michael-related debris. Read on...
Residents are asked to place all hurricane-generated debris by the roadside by July 10th. The effort to collect all of the remaining debris is expected to take up to four weeks. Read on...
The Panama City Community Redevelopment Agencies (CRA) in Millville and Downtown North are partnering with World Changers and First Baptist Church in Panama City to help homeowners in the CRA areas make improvements to their homes. Read on...
Hurricane Michael Recovery
- Need help removing debris? Register for the Private Property Debris Removal Program!
- Sign Up for Operation Clean Sweep!
- Volunteers, please fill out this online form. (You may also print your own form by clicking here or pick-up a form from City Hall.)
- If you have a concern or question about a high water bill, please fill out this form so we may review your account and make any needed adjustments.
- Open Businesses in Panama City
The Panama City Florida Hurricane Disaster Relief Fund, Inc. can accept donations for Hurricane Michael relief.