The City Commission of the City of Panama City will hold the second Public Hearing for the Fiscal Year 2020 Tentative Budget and Millage rate for the City and Downtown Improvement Board (DIB) on September 23, 2019 at 5:01 p.m. Read on...
The City of Panama City and Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ) will hold a Community Outreach Resources Education (C.O.R.E.) Fair to provide resources and services to citizens in need. Read on...
The City of Panama City would like to address a potential rumor about its Private Property Debris Removal (PPDR) Program. Although registration has closed, the City has NOT ended the program and is committed to helping citizen who applied for help. Read on...
Hurricane Michael Recovery
- Need help removing debris? Register for the Private Property Debris Removal Program!
- Sign Up for Operation Clean Sweep!
- Volunteers, please fill out this online form. (You may also print your own form by clicking here or pick-up a form from City Hall.)
- If you have a concern or question about a high water bill, please fill out this form so we may review your account and make any needed adjustments.
- Open Businesses in Panama City
The Panama City Florida Hurricane Disaster Relief Fund, Inc. can accept donations for Hurricane Michael relief.