Panama City Election Information
City elections for the position of Mayor-Commissioner
- The City's Ward 1 Election will be held April 18, 2017
- Panama City Mayor - Greg Brudnicki
- Panama City Commission Ward 4 - Mike Nichols
Voter Registration Information
A Florida Voter Registration Application Form must be filed with the Bay County Supervisor of Elections before you can vote in city, county, state or federal elections. To register you must:
- Be a United States citizen
- Be a resident of the State of Florida
- Be 18 years old (you may preregister if you are 17)
- Not now be adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state
- Not have been convicted of a felony in Florida, or any other state, without your civil rights having been restored
- Not claim the right to vote in another county or state
- You must be registered for at least 29 days before you can vote in a city, county, state or federal election.
830 W. 11th St.
Panama City, FL 32401
Florida Voter Registration Forms are also available at City Hall and the Bay County Library. For more information about registering to vote or to find out if you are registered to vote in city elections, call the Bay County Supervisor of Elections office. The phone number is 850-784-6100. You can also visit the Supervisor of Elections Office website for more information.