Panama City Election Information
City elections for the position of Mayor-Commissioner at Large and two of the City's four Commissioners are held during odd-numbered years. The Mayor is elected for a two year term of office. Commissioners are elected for a four year term of office. City elections are nonpartisan.
- Panama City Mayor, April 2021
- Commissioner, Ward I, April 2021
- Commissioner, Ward IV, April 2021
Voter Registration Information
To register you must:
- Be a United States citizen
- Be a resident of the State of Florida
- Be 18 years old (you may preregister if you are 17)
- Not now be adjudicated mentally incapacitated with respect to voting in Florida or any other state
- Not have been convicted of a felony in Florida, or any other state, without your civil rights having been restored
- Not claim the right to vote in another county or state
- You must be registered for at least 29 days before you can vote in a city, county, state or federal election.
You can obtain a Florida Voter Registration Application Form at the Bay County Supervisor of Elections Office. The Supervisor of Elections Office is located at 830 W. 11th Street in Panama City.
Florida Voter Registration Forms are also available at City Hall and the Bay County Library. For more information about registering to vote or to find out if you are registered to vote in city elections, call the Bay County Supervisor of Elections office. The phone number is (850) 784-6100. You can also visit the Supervisor of Elections Office website for more information.