Beginning on March 24, 2020, the lobby of City Hall will be closed to the public through at least April 15, 2020.
Services will remain available via telephone, through email and on the City’s website. For additional city contact information, please visit the Staff Directory at https://www.pcgov.org/directory.aspx.
- Citizens may pay their utility bills either:
- Online at the City’s website: https://www.pcgov.org/358/Online-Payments
- Drop-box in the City Hall parking lot on Grace Avenue
- Drop-box at the backside of the U.S. Post Office in Downtown Panama City
- 24-hour phone line at (855) 748-3080. You will need your account number to make a payment.
- Customers may also establish new, transfer or cancel Commercial or Residential Utility Services online at https://www.pcgov.org/605/Online-Utility-Service-Application.
- All convenience fees associated with online payments made to the City will be waived until further notice.
- The City understands citizens may be facing hardships and will not shut off water service because of nonpayment. Citizens who have concerns about their utility bills are encouraged to contact the Utility Billing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 872-3000 to establish a payment plan.
- If you need assistance or have questions regarding a utility bill, please call (850) 872-3000.
- Code Enforcement hearings are suspended through at least April 15, 2020.
- Cases that were scheduled to be heard on March 26, 2020 will receive a notice via certified mail of the next Code Enforcement hearing.
- Questions? Call (850) 872-3000 or email email@example.com.
Community Development (including Community Redevelopment Agency)
- Citizens may call (850) 872-7230 or email Community Development Director Michael Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Firefighters are responding to calls as normal.
- If you have an emergency, dial 911 immediately. Police officers are responding to emergency calls and those that require an officer’s immediate presence as normal.
- The lobby of the Panama City Police Department is closed through at least April 15, 2020.
- The following incident(s) may be reported through the Online Crime Reporting: https://www.panamacitypolice.org/ or by phone at (850) 872-3312.
- Lost Property
- Theft (No Suspect Present)
- To report the theft of a motor vehicle and/or firearm. You will need to contact the department as soon as possible by calling (850) 872-3100.
- Identity Theft
- Failure to Return Rental Property
- Credit Card Fraud (No Suspect Present)
- Harassing Phone Calls / Cyberstalking
- Criminal Mischief / Vandalism (No Suspect Present)
- Fingerprinting services at the Panama City Police Department are suspended through at least April 15, 2020.
Public Works (including Engineering, Solid Waste, Streets and Drainage and Underground Utilities)
- Questions? Call (850) 872-3000 during business hours or (870) 872-3112 after business hours.
- Regularly scheduled collection services are operating normally.
- The Mayor and Commissioners authorized the City Manager to eliminate or substantially reduce the City’s garbage collection costs to businesses that have closed or partially closed as a result of the Governor’s Executive Orders.
Information Regarding COVID-19
Please visit the Florida Department of Health’s dedicated COVID-19 webpage at www.FloridaHealth.gov/COVID-19. This remains the best and most up-to-date resource for information and guidance regarding COVID-19 in Florida.
For any questions related to COVID-19 in Florida, please contact the Department’s dedicated COVID-19 Call Center by calling 1-866-779-6121 or emailing COVIDemail@example.com. The Call Center is available 24 hours per day.