The City of Panama City requests cost quotes from qualified firms to accomplish the following work:
- Prepare design plans, technical specifications and cost estimates for a seven-foot (7’) high fence/wall to surround the entire perimeter of the St. Andrews Wastewater Treatment Plant.
- A main entrance to the site shall be designed on the Michigan Avenue corridor.
- The fence/wall should be designed to be seven-feet in height and constructed of a graffiti proof material such as split face block or other similar material.
- This fence/wall shall be designed to cover the perimeter of the site to include the areas bordering Michigan Avenue and 23rd Street.
- The design will include a landscape plan for the entire site, including bump outs for trees. This plan should specify the trees and plants necessary for the design.
- The design will include a detailed irrigation plan including equipment required and proper placement.
- The design will include elevations and sections for the plan.
A tour of the site is recommended before submitting a quote for this job. You can contact Robert Bush at 850-832-4014 to schedule a tour.
Cost quotes should provide a total cost with a breakdown of cost for each major element of work. Submit quotes to Becky Barnes, Purchasing Agent, at 501 Harrison Avenue, Room 107, Panama City, Florida 32401 or email to Becky Barnes at . Deadline to submit quotes is 5:00 p.m., CDT, on Wednesday, June 19, 2019.